Independent Publisher Zhanneta Kozina
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK
Zhanneta Kozina is the author of more than 12 training manuals (4 training manuals with the seal of the Ministry of Education and Sports of Ukraine, 2 textbooks, more than 30 methodical developments, 16 author’s certificates, 19 patents, most of which are devoted to educational and methodological work.
Zhanneta Kozina teaches the following disciplines: «Theory and methodology of scientific research in professional and Olympic sports», «Methods of preparing scientific publications for publication in the field of physical culture and sports», supervises the writing of master’s theses of students and dissertations of graduate students.
Main textbooks and training aids
- Sports games: a study guide for students of physical culture faculties of pedagogical higher educational institutions: in 2 volumes / Kozina Zh.L., Poyarkov Yu.M., Tserkovna O.V., Vorobyova V.O. / Ed. Zh.L. Kozinoi. — Volume 1: General basics of the theory and methodology of sports games. Appendix: multimedia guides «Basketball», «Volleyball». — 200 s. (With the seal of the Ministry of Education and Culture). Kharkiv: «Tochka», 2010. — 200 p.
- Sports games: a study guide for students of physical culture faculties of pedagogical higher educational institutions: in 2 volumes / Kozina Zh.L., Poyarkov Yu.M., Tserkovna O.V., Vorobyova V.O. / Ed. Zh.L. Kozinoi. – Volume 2: Basics of certain types of sports games: Basketball, Volleyball. Appendix: multimedia guides «Basketball», «Volleyball». (With the seal of the Ministry of Education and Culture). Kharkiv: «Tochka», 2010. — 228 p
- Korobeynikov G.V. Evaluation and correction of psychophysiological states in sports: a study guide for students of higher educational institutions / Korobeynikov G.V., Korobeynikova L.G., Kozina Zh.L. — Kharkiv, KhNPU, 2012. — 390 p.
- Swimming: a study guide for teachers of secondary schools (With Grif MES Letter No. 14.1/12-Г183 dated 05.24.13) / Zh.L. Kozina, A.M. Lyashenko, I.O. Delova, K.O. Delova. , Dudnyk O.K. / Under the general editorship of Professor Zh.L. Kozinoi. — Kharkiv. — Tochka, 2013. — 292 p.
- Basketball: rules, game, training: a study guide for physical culture teachers and university students (with Grif of the Ministry of Youth Sports of Ukraine, No. 1.4/18-G-794 dated 30.11.11) / Zh.L. Kozina, N.V. Kondak, Zashchuk S.G., Moskalets T.V. — Kharkiv. — Tochka, 2012. — 324 p.
From June 24 to 30, 2022, the online seminar «Statistics — mathematics for humanitarians» was held. More than 40 specialists from pedagogy, physical education, sports, physical therapy, medicine, and art took part in the seminar, who are interested in mathematical statistics in difficult times for our country, and strive to improve their knowledge of scientific research methods. The workshop consisted of five parts.
Part 1: Mathematics – a tool for preserving and reproducing knowledge; SPSS program. Downloading, installing the program, SPSS tutorial; The concept of validity of differences. Checking for normality of distribution; Questionnaire processing. Connectivity tables.
Part 2: Calculation of risks and chances in sports, physical therapy, medicine.
Part 3: Determining the reliability of differences using parametric methods. Student’s method. Determining the reliability of differences using non-parametric methods. Mann-Whitney method and others.
Part 4: Correlation, Regression, Variance analysis.